Your Solution to Hit the Road, Faster & Easier
With over 300 certified DOT Medical Examiners across our 130+ locations in New York and New Jersey, CityMD is the most convenient and accessible solution for those who employ commercial drivers in the tri-state area.
What To Expect
No Appointment Needed, Just Walk In
- To confirm the closest CityMD location with a staffed DOT Medical Examiner on-site, simply call our Occupational Medicine Team at (866) MY-CITYMD or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What The Driver Needs To Bring
- Drivers should bring their medications, supporting medical documents, eyewear and hearing aids. No need to bring any DOT Physical forms; we’ll have what’s needed at our sites.
The Driver’s Visit at CityMD
- DOT Physical Exams include health history review, vision, hearing, blood pressure, urinalysis and physical exam.
Employer Partner Benefits
Online Employer Portal
- Access your drivers’ Medical Exam Reports as well as view, print, and transmit electronic Medical Certificates and CDLs.
Monthly DOT Medical Examiner Newsletter
- Receive our monthly newsletter that includes the schedules and locations of all our DOT Medical Examiners.
- CityMD offers preferred pricing for companies who establish a CityMD Occupational Medicine Account.
Occupational Medicine Account Manager
- Your dedicated CityMD account manager will address your company’s unique needs, concerns and any questions you may have.
Dedicated Occupational Medicine Team
One of the biggest hurdles many employers have is getting answers. CityMD provides employers dedicated account managers who can cater to the company’s unique needs, concerns and questions.
For more information or to establish your CityMD account, contact our Occupational Medicine Team directly at (866) MY-CITYMD or via email at email@example.com.