The ER Alternative
CityMD can be an alternative to the ER for most workplace injuries. If employees get hurt on the job, we’ll be ready with walk-in services to assess and treat their injuries so that their time away from work is as brief as possible.
The CityMD Difference
Access & Convenience
- When employees experience an on-the-job injury, they can walk into any of our 115+ locations for treatment. They will experience an 8-10 minute wait time before they are seen by one of our certified providers.
Extensive Scope of Practice
- Our experienced providers are skilled at treating lacerations, fractures, sprains and strains, contusions, chemical burns, puncture wounds, and more.
- CityMD has on-site services such as X-rays, EKGs, IV Hydration & Antibiotics, Vaccines, and more.
Standardized Post Injury Communication
- CityMD provides a detailed Post Injury Form (work status report) to the patient and directly to our employer partners for every work-related injury treated at our sites.Services For Rapid Return To Work
Case Management Review
- CityMD has a dedicated Case Management Team working seven days a week to review all Post Injury Forms to ensure treatment is most effective for a rapid return to work.
- After review, our Case Management Team will send the Post Injury Form via email to the point of contact provided by our employer partners.
CityMD Injury Access Line
CityMD provides a complimentary toll-free phone line, designed to help employers avoid unnecessary ER visits.
- Employers are connected directly to a physician to determine appropriate course of care.
- Allows employers to pre-register their employee at any CityMD.
- Employers are able to relay any special notes/information.
- Employers are notified if their employee does not arrive.
- In the instance an injured employee needs a follow-up visit, they can walk into any of our 115+ CityMD locations for further treatment.
- CityMD’s integrated partnerships with major Health Systems throughout the region allows us to schedule appointments with high quality specialists within employers’ Workers’ Compensation insurance networks.
- Our Aftercare Team can coordinate same or next day appointments, if necessary.
Cost-Effective Payment Options
- CityMD works with employers to provide the most cost-effective options possible. If an employee’s visit qualifies as first aid, our employer partners will be contacted by our Billing Team to review the claim and have the opportunity to submit payment.
Dedicated Occupational Medicine Team
One of the biggest hurdles many employers have is getting answers. CityMD provides employers dedicated account managers who can cater to the company’s unique needs, concerns and questions.
For more information or to establish your CityMD account, contact our Occupational Medicine Team directly at (866) MY-CITYMD or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.