It’s important to see a doctor when you need one. Postponing care, especially during the COVID-19 crisis, could lead to even more doctor visits later. At CityMD, we’re taking steps to ensure the safest possible experience for patients and staff.
These safety measures are in place at all 120+ New York Metro locations:
- Extensive and rigorous cleaning protocols in waiting areas and all exam rooms, including nightly professional cleanings.
- All staff are required to wear proper personal protective equipment (PPE) based upon CDC guidelines. This includes N95 masks, gloves, protective gowns and face shields as needed. All patients are required to wear face masks inside of locations. If you are actively ill and do not have a facemask, we will gladly provide one to you.
- Social distancing guidelines within all locations. Including waiting capacity, chair spacing, and social distancing line markers on waiting room floors.
- Plexiglass dividers installed at all CityMD front desks.
- Electronic hand sanitizer dispenser available to all patients in waiting rooms.
As always, we will continue to monitor CDC guidelines for the latest safety precaution measures and will implement any necessary updates to our safety protocols.
To find a CityMD location near you, click here.