Last Updated: 1/5/2021
CityMD has implemented a virtual line system, available at all locations, for patients requesting COVID-19 testing. This new process aims to provide a more convenient experience by eliminating the need to wait in a physical line outside of CityMD locations.
Please note- Physical lines for COVID-19 testing can begin to form prior to location opening (sometimes as early as 6:00am - 7:00am). Due to extreme demand and social distancing protocols, you may experience waiting in a physical line outside of the location in order to register for the virtual line. We apologize for any future inconvenience this may cause. Our team is working hard to register all patients in a safe and socially distanced manner.
Please read below to learn more about the virtual line process.
If you are visiting CityMD for COVID-19 testing:
1. Walk into CityMD and inform our front desk team that you are visiting to receive a COVID-19 test.
2. A front desk team member will take your name and mobile phone number and provide you with an estimated wait time.
3. Once you have provided your name and mobile phone number, you will receive a welcome text from CityMD, where at anytime you can view the number of patients in line ahead of you for COVID-19 testing. During this time, you can wait in your car, at home, or any other place where you can return to the location within a 30-minute time frame upon receiving your return-to-office text .
4. When it is your turn in line, you will receive a follow-up text message, instructing you to come back to the location within 30 minutes for registration.
5. When you arrive to the location, please inform a front desk team member that you have received a notification to return to the office for registration.
Important: If you are visiting for a non COVID-19 issue, please walk in and inform our front desk staff immediately. Our team will expedite registration and prioritize your visit. Please note - If you are visiting for a non COVID-19 medical reason, you cannot receive a COVID-19 test during the same visit.
Click here to find a CityMD location near you.