At CityMD, our "patient first" philosophy has brought us closer with the people we see and has allowed us a more active role in the local communities we serve.Â
Our Brand Ambassador program reaches out to all the communities surrounding our CityMD locations to learn more about what you want and need.
Our SanitizeProtect Project is something we have started to help New Yorkers stay clean and healthy. We have deployed thousands of hand sanitizing stations all over Manhattan. Also you might have seen our Brand Ambassadors handing out smaller credit card sized hand sanitizer for your own personal use. If you havenâ€™t seen them yet, keep an eye out to get yours!Â
Some events we have been involved with include:
- Earlier this summer we teamed up with Easter Seals for Walk With Me 2013. It was an event to raise funds and awareness for programs for those with disabilities.
- Spring fair in the City at Public School 9 on the Upper West Side to help benefit the PTA.
- We were the official health sponsor of the J.P. Morgan Chase Corporate Challenge Run.
- Every Monday in the summer we are at Bryant Park handing out hand sanitizers to the movie-goers at the Bryant Park Summer Film Festival.
- Who doesnâ€™t love a free concert? We certainly do. We have been at theÂ Good Morning America Summer concert series on Friday mornings making sure fans are sanitized and germ free.
- We are also involved in various corporate health fairs that help people live healthier, more fulfilling lives.